Looking for a full meal at an affordable price? Look no further. GW has partnered with some of our GW Dining Partners to offer Meal Deals to GW students. Meal Deal prices do not include tax or delivery fee (if applicable). GW is always working to expand the Meal Deal program - please check back for new Meal Deal offerings (including offerings from new vendors opening on our Foggy Bottom campus) and follow us on twitter @GWDining or like GW Dining on Facebook for regular updates on Meal Deals and other discounts or promotions.
- Lunch: $7.00 plus tax includes BEETsteak burger with 16-ounce juice, proteins extra.
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes veggie bowl with 16-ounce juice, proteins extra
Burger, Tap & Shake
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes a seven buck chuck burger, fries and a drink. This deal is valid after 9:30 p.m. every night of the week at the Foggy Bottom location.
- Breakfast (6-11am): $6.00 plus tax includes bagel (plain, everything or cinnamon) with cream cheese and Naked juice; or breakfast stromboli (bacon or sausage) with Tropicana juice or any size coffee/tea.
- Lunch (11am-4pm): $8.00 plus tax includes a garden salad with fresh roasted chicken breast and 22-ounce fountain soda or bottled water; or stromboli (chicken, steak or veggie) with 22-ounce fountain soda or bottled water.
- Dinner (2-4pm): $10.00 plus tax includes spaghetti with meatball or fresh roasted chicken breast and 22-ounce fountain soda or bottled water; or bibimbap with meat (beef, chicken or tofu) and 22-ounce fountain soda or bottled water.
Capitol Grounds Coffee
- Breakfast: $5.00 plus tax includes a breakfast sandwich with egg, meat & cheese and a 16oz. freshly brewed coffee.
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes a lunch sandwich, bag of chips, and a regualr bottled water OR freshly brewed iced tea.
- Breakfast: $6.00 plus tax includes your choice of breakfast sandwich (sausage, ham or bacon) or a breakfast burrito. Breakfast options include your choice of Tropicana orange juice or coffee.
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes your choice of any burger, cheesesteak or chicken cheesesteak. All lunch options also include fries and a can of soda.
- Dinner: $10.00 choice of crispy chicken wrap, chicken pesto wrap, chicken quesadilla, steak quesadilla or Santa Fe quesadilla. All dinner options include fries and a can of soda.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Chick-fil-A offers value meals that meet the criteria of the GW Meal Deals program. Please consult their menu for options.
- Lunch: $7.68 plus tax includes a cheese only pizza and one can of soda or bottle of water.
- Dinner: $9.85 plus tax includes a four topping pizza and a can of soda or bottle of water.
- Until 11 am free coffee with any breakfast purchase (excluding bagel with butter).
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes any cold sandwich with a regular bottle of water.
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes a veggie burger, a bag of chips and a regular bottle of water.
GRK Fresh Greek (District House)
- Breakfast: $6.00 plus tax includes a traditional oven omelet with herbs and aged Greek feta. Served with fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes a yeero with your choice of tzatziki, tomatoes, and onions wrapped in a home baked pita. Served with a fountain drink.
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes an Orzo bowl, composed of Greek orzo cooked in tomato sauce topped with Greek feta, served plain or with a choice of soup or fountain drink.
- For $4 you can add a small salad to any meal deal.
GW Hospital Cafeteria
GW Hospital's Cafeteria offers many value meals that meet the criteria of the GW Meal Deals program.
Breakfast (Mon- Fri from 6:30-9:30 am)
$2.99 plus tax includes weekday breakfast combo (eggs, breakfast potatoes, and bacon or breakfast sausage).
$2.89 plus tax includes 1 Cheese omelet.
Lunch (Mon-Fri from 11:00 am-2:00 pm)
$5.99 plus tax includes a Beef or Fish entree with 1 side.
$4.99 plus tax includes a Chicken or Pork entree with 1 side.
$3.99 plus tax includes a Vegetarian entree
- Special lunch deals
- Wednesday Grill Special- $5.50 plus tax includes 1 Philly Cheesesteak.
- Thursday Special- $5.50 plus tax includes 6 chicken wings with fries and sauces.
*Special Notice: Subway and Starbucks are also located in the cafeteria, both accept Gworld and open to 10 pm.
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes any sandwhich and a can beverage
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes a 10-inch pizza with 2 toppings and a can beverage
- Mondays and Tuesday nights dine-in deal: $16.00 plus tax includes a 16-inch pizza with 2 toppings and 2 can beverages
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes a regular Salmon Bowl with a small water
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes a regular Spicy Salmon Bowl with a small water
- Coming soon.
Papa John's (2525 Pennsylvania Ave.)
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes one small one-topping pizza with a 20-ounce drink.
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes one medium two-topping pizza with two 20-ounce drinks.
- $2.99 - Parisian Breakfast includes brewed coffee with a croissant or chocolate croissant.
PEET's Coffee (District House)
- $6.00 plus tax includes medium cold brew coffee + any breakfast sandwich
- Breakfast: $6.00 plus tax includes cheese & egg crepe or cheese and turkey or ham with 12oz Lavazza gourmet coffee.
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes one of the following crepes with canned soda/water and chips. Crepe options are grilled chicken with choice of cheese, tomatoes topped with pesto sauce; cheese, avocado, and tomato crepe; or fresh spinach salad with artichokes, tomatoes, scallions, green peppers, and herbal feta cheese.
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes sauteed chicken with bell peppers, tomatoes, and onions with choice of cheese or cheddar cheese, albacore tune, kalamata olives, fresh tomatoes, and scallions topped in olive oil. Both options come with a dessert crepe (sugar & butter or lemon crepe) with soda/water.
Rasoi Indian Kitchen
- Monday: $8.00 plus tax for lunch or $10.00 plus tax for dinner includes chicken curry or palak paneer with rice and soda.
- Tuesday: $8.00 plus tax for lunch or $10.00 plus tax for dinner includes butter chicken or matar paneer with rice and soda.
- Saturday: $8.00 plus tax for lunch or $10.00 plus tax for dinner includes chicken tikka masala or chana with rice and soda.
- Sunday: $8.00 plus tax for lunch or $10.00 plus tax for dinner includes butter chicken or aloo gobhi with rice and soda.
Sol Mexican (District House)
$6 plus tax includes 2 breakfast tacos and a soft drink or coffee
$8 plus tax includes 2 tacos and soft drink
$10 plus tax includes nachos and a soft drink
South Block (Health and Wellness)
$8 Beet Hummus or Avocado Toast with any Alkaline Water
Subway (1959 E St.)
- Breakfast (open-11:00 am): $6.00 plus tax includes any 6-in breakfast sandwich with one cookie and coffee, fountain drink, or juice.
- Lunch (all day): $8.00 plus tax includes any 6-in sandwich with a bag of chips, one cookie, and 21-ounce fountain drink.
- Dinner (all day): $10.00 plus tax includes any 12-in sandwich with two cookies or a bag of chips and 21-ounce fountain drink.
- Breakfast (7:00-11:00 a.m.): $6.00 plus tax includes 6pc Fried Dumplings OR 8pc Spring Rolls with Soy Milk OR Iced Oolong Latte
- Lunch: (11:00-3:00 p.m.): $8.00 plus tax includes Teriyaki/Orange Chicken Bánh-mi with Strawberry Lemonade
- Dinner: (5:00-9:00 p.m.): $10.00 plus tax includes Ma-lah Spicy Chicken Rice Bowl with Strawberry Lemonade
Toryumon Japanese House
- Lunch: $8 plus tax includes one entree below + miso soup or one soda/iced tea/hot tea (not refillable)
- japanese style chicken fried rice
- chicken katsu
- toryumon spicy chicken
- sushi roll special pick 2 classic rolls from the list that follows (california, tuna, salmon, spicy tuna, spicy salmon, spicy crab, cucumber avocado, aac, shrimp avocado, sweet potato, boston, philadelphia)
- signature rainbow row
- Dinner: $10 plus tax includes one entree below + miso soup or one soda/iced tea/hot tea (not refillable)
- japanese style chicken fried rice
- bulgogi (marinated beef) fried rice
- habachi chicken
- rainbow roll
- dragon roll
- sushi special (4 pieces sushi* with one california roll)
- sashimi special (7 sashimi* with one tuna roll)
*sushi & sashimi in the specials are chef choice
All entrees below can have one miso soup or one soda/iced tea/hot tea (not refillable)Uptowner Cafe
- Breakfast: $6.00 plus tax includes breakfast burrito or breakfast sandwich with sausage, ham, or bacon and Tropicana orange juice or coffee.
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes cheesesteak or chicken cheesesteak with chips and a can of soda.
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes any of the following wrap or sandwich, chips and a can of soda.
- Royal street wrap
- Logan's wrap
- Chicken caesar wrap
- Harvard wrap
- Payne sandwich
- Carlyle sandwich
- King sandwich
- Breakfast: $6.00 plus tax includes two egg sandwich with choice of meat and cheese on a fresh croissant and a medium coffee.
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes two slices of any pizza and a medium fountain drink.
- Lunch: $8.00 plus tax includes 1 cheese slice, salad, and water
- Dinner: $10.00 plus tax includes 2 slices (any type), and water
- All Day Meal: $7.49 plus tax includes 1 slice pepperoni and soda
Deals, Discounts & Specials
Some GW Dining partners offer specific deals, discounts and specials that students can take advantage of.
- Get 15% off at Bertucci's with a valid student/staff ID.
- Get 15% off at Chopt with a valid student ID.
- Get 15% off at GNC Live Well with a valid student ID.
- Get 15% off of dinner only at Flavors of India with a valid student ID.
- Get 10% off at Charmthai if you pay with your GWorld card.
- Get 10% off at Paisano's Pizza if you pay with your GWorld card.
- Get 10% off at Wingo’s if you pay with your GWorld card.
- Get 10% off at Bobby’s Burger Palace on Monday nights from 4 p.m. - 9 p.m. with a valid student ID.
- Join 7th Hill Pizza for a pizza happy hour. From 3 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. every day you can get a $5, 8-inch pizza. No student ID is necessary.
- Get 30% off at the Sizzling Express from 7:30 p.m. until closing.
- Get a $2 discount on bills that total $9.00 or more at Au Bon Pain. The $2 discount is available for any menu item, including add-ons or substitutions, once a bill totals $9.00 or more.
- Get $2 off any cold-pressed juice or $1 off any frozen yogurt at South Block Juice (available at Lerner Health & Wellness Center location).
- Get a free order of gyoza with online orders over $30 at Asia54
- Visit Tonic for their Sunday night (5 p.m. to 10 p.m.) special. Get a GWorld Cheeseburger (or substitute chicken breast or a homemade veggie burger) with lettuce and tomato, and choose from tater tots, chips or house salad and a soda or iced tea (juice not included) for $10 plus tax and gratuity.
- Students can subscribe to email updates from "Last Call For Food", a GW student-run service that works to reduce food waste and will alert students of free and discounted food.